You may have realized how powerful words can be. If you’re a friendly and positive person, people will notice it, and it often creates a more peaceful atmosphere. Equally, when you are cynical and negative, it can transmit an unwelcoming effect.
A couple of ways you can feel happier within yourself is to think of positive words and apply them to your life. Speak positively about yourself, others, and the world around you. Do this and watch your day brighten up a bit.
Affirmations are powerful, life-forming tools that will absolutely change your life. Speaking affirmations to your life daily, especially in the morning will lay the foundation for how the rest of your day will operate. It’s like a prayer. Every day we show gratitude, gratefulness, appreciation, and purpose when we are fortunate enough to open our eyes to a new day. We are blessed. Affirmations have not only been known to change the circumstances around us, but also change the attitude within ourselves. This is a spirit and character-building exercise that some of the most successful and inspiring people use around the world.
Try speaking these affirmations while looking into the mirror. You will speak this powerful change directly to the person who matters most; YOU!
1. Today, I welcome happiness and joy into my heart. I am overflowing with appreciation, energy, and bliss.
2. I have been given extraordinary gifts and talents which I will invest in and cultivate every day of my life.
3. I am loved, respected and appreciated.
4. Today, I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made. These life-lessons have made me stronger and wiser.
5. My life is abundant and prosperous. My thoughts act like a sponge that absorbs positivity and love.
6. There is no obstacle that I cannot tackle. My abilities are limitless and my potential is boundless.
7. Each day I am greeted with a Kiss from the Sun. I will show peace, gratitude, and love on this special day.
8. My soul is at peace; My body is vibrant and healthy; My mind is a brilliant masterpiece.
9. I love who I am, and who I am, is enough.
10. Negative thoughts and low-vibrational behaviors are beneath me.
11. The Universe is working on my behalf. Everything is coming together for my ultimate good.
12. I am divinely in tune with my spirit. I am divinely in tune with nature. My spirit and I are one.
13. I face my obstacles with excitement and enthusiasm. I am clearing my path for greatness.
14. My fears have transformed into opportunities I use to challenge myself.
15. I am at peace with myself and my personal journey.
16. This too shall pass.
17. I am the ruler of my temple and the master of my mind. I choose to focus on the positive and beauty in people, places, and opportunities.
18. The only limitations are the ones I place on myself.
19. I am filled with love, confidence, adventure, and passion.
20. I am the writer of my own life story, and my story is just beginning.
What are some of the affirmations that you use in your everyday life?